The following is a summary that outlines how wingsup.com collects, uses and discloses personal information:
Wingsup.com collects personal information to:
- Prevent fraud and protect itself and its customers from possible fraudulent actions
- Help provide the Customer with better Service delivery
- Understand each Customer’s need in order to recommend appropriate products or Services
- Better manage its own operations
- Comply with legislative requirements
- Develop, enhance, market or provide products and services
The Customer's knowledge and consent to the collection, use or disclosure of personal information is required, except where inappropriate to do so. Wingsup.com will limit its collection of personal information to that which is necessary for the above-mentioned purposes. This collection shall only be done by fair and lawful means. Wingsup.com will not use or disclose personal information for any purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law.
When we provide information to third parties, such parties are required to adhere to confidentiality agreements to ensure that the Customer's information remains safe and secure. Third parties include Wingsup.com's agents, other communication Service provider, collection agencies, government agencies, emergency Services and law enforcement agencies, or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation.
Personal information may be disclosed when:
- Trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions
- Investigating fraud which has already taken place.
- Your personal identifiable information is kept secure.
- Personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Personal information shall be as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
Upon request, the Customer shall be informed of the existence, use, and disclosure of his or her personal information and shall be given access to that information. The Customer may challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate.
Definition: "Personal Information"
Means information about an identifiable individual and includes wingsup.com’s Customer Service selection information;
however, such information may be disclosed in confidence to its immediate legal and / or Financial consultants as required.
Information that is publicly available (such as a public directory listing of a name or information that is printed on a business card - including the Customer's address, telephone number and email address) is not considered personal information.
WingsUp.com is committed to privacy and the protection of personal information used in the course of providing programs and Services. Wingsup.com and its respective are subject to the Privacy Act. In addition, the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act and equivalent provincial/ territorial legislation extend privacy protection to govern the manner in which personal information is managed.
Unless you decline to receive communications from WingsUp! or withdraw your consent at a later date, you agree that WingsUp may send you communications by any means (including electronically or by phone) to inform you of new offers and promotions. You may contact us to change your communication options or withdraw consent.
Verification of Email Address
In all scenarios where an email address is requested from a customer, a verification email will be sent to ensure the validity of the email address provided.
Wingsup.com uses Google Analytics to help analyze how users use the website. The tool uses "cookies," which are textiles placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors' use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
- Wingsup.com will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PI) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither wingsup.com nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source. Wingsup.com may disclose contact information in special cases where we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against an individual who may be violating our terms and conditions of use, or may be causing injury or interference with our rights, property, or anyone who could be harmed by such activities.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website for business and administrative purposes.
We may also use or share aggregated data that contains no personally-identifiable information with trusted third parties for any purpose.
- To better understand the geographic characteristics of its customers, wingsup.com may collect location information about its customers.
- Public Visibility None of the customer information collected by Orderosmows.com will ever be made visible to the public.
- The visitors name, address, email address, and credit card information is required to place an order online;
- The visitor's name, and address are used for the purpose of delivering the physical order to the visitor. The visitors email address will be used to send a confirmation of the order, as well as the specific order details. The visitor's credit card information will be used to process a transaction relevant to the order amount. The visitor's credit card information will not be stored.
Wingsup.com uses "cookies" and other tracking technologies, which enable us to serve secure pages to our users without asking them to sign in repeatedly. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. However, if a user's system is idle for a defined period of time, the cookie will expire, forcing the user to sign in again to continue their session. This prevents unauthorized access to the user's information while they are away from their computer. You may set most browsers' settings to notify you if you receive a cookie or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but, please note that, cookies are essential for wingsup.com to function correctly.
Wingsup.com may track how you engage with links and widgets our service, such as e-mail notifications, third party services and client applications, with the intent to improve our services and advertising strategies.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information and Preferences
Orderosmows.com provides users with the ability to update and correct their personal information. At any time, you may modify or remove any of your personal information by logging into your wingsup.com account and accessing features, such as <Account Info>, <Privacy>, and/or <Passwords>.
Compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of each wingsup.com customer is important, especially for children under the age of 13. For this reason, wingsup.com does not collect from, nor keep information provided by those who have declared that they are under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to use wingsup.com. Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that can be used to prevent children from providing information online without parental permission to do so, and from accessing material that may be harmful to minors.
Disclaimer to Security
Conversations using WingUp!
Your conversations, whether of talk or text nature, on wingsup.com remain private between the two consenting individuals who are communicating with one another. However, wingsup.com does not have control over those who may copy your conversation and use it for an unintended purpose.
Therefore, it is important to keep track of who you choose to communicate with and ensure that the information being shared is willfully communicated and consented to.
Information Sharing and Disclosure Requests
Your Consent: We may share or provide disclosure of your personal data as per your direction (e.g., when you allow third party applications access to wingsup.com).
Law Enforcement and Harm
Your data will remain private with wingsup.com, unless requested by law enforcement or courts who may request your personal information, communication records, and log data as kept by wingsup.com. wingsup.com may also use this information to protect its own interests or property when required in certain cases.
Wingsup.com may transfer personally identifiable information as an asset in connection with a proposed or actual merger or sale (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding), involving all or part of our business, or as part of a corporate re-organization, stock sale or other change in control.